Do you own a Garmin device? Then have a look at this news. It is incredible that MorphOS now got support for getting data from Garmin devices. The program itself is named Healthcare. It is the very first version that’s been uploaded to Aminet. Healthcare for MorphOS is developed by Carsten Siegner.
The program “Healthcare” reads data from smartwatches, portable GPS devices, and bicycle computers made by Garmin. This data is then displayed in a diagram on MorphOS which is pretty cool.
So, now there’s no excuse to not jog or bike besides using your MorphOS machines.
Features of Healthcare Garmin Tool for MorphOS
- Displays the cardiogram (data of the heart)
- Reads Sport, user profile, and device info from the hardware
- Read and display Important occurring events (Heart attack a.s.o.)
- Displays temperature, cadence, speed and altitude
- Shows a list of the sport laps
- Requires MorphOS 3.15 or Higher to work!
18.08.2021 Healthcare v1.02
Now Healthcare application for MorphOS displays temperature, cadence, speed, and altitude are now added! The device settings are also showing and a list with the sport laps.
Connect your Garmin device to USB and start the Healthcare application. Get fit with MorphOS? With this application, you can.