Vintage Viewer is picture viewer the main feature of this program is respect the privacy of the user, no recient files list, no playlist, portable you can use it from USB stick, CD, etc.,, you can minimize the program with a simple right mouse click or press the space key.
Vintage Viewer display the next multimedia formats currently
* jpg, png, gif, lbm, bmp, in native way
* svg, jp2(jpeg 2000), tiff, pcx, using the Hollywood™ plugins
Vintage Viewer can
1. Mirror. Turn a picture. Change of size. Sharpen.
2. Delete. Rename. Copy. Make folders.
3. Snapshot from desktop.
4. Save in different formats: gif, bmp, png, lbm, jpg, jpg2000, tiff.
– Clicking on the buttons in the top bar.
– When you click the RIGHT mouse button or press SPACE bar key the viewer is minimize, this option is to preserve your privacy.
– The ESC key to exit the program.
The viewer is available in the following languages
1.Spanish. 2.English. 3.French. 4.Italian
– Program completely reprogrammed
Download it Here
This viewer is programmed with Hollywood. A multimedia computer language out for most operating systems.
Hollywood is now out for
- AmigaOS 3 (m68k)
- AmigaOS 4 (ppc)
- Android (arm)
- AROS (x86)
- Linux (arm)
- Linux (x86)
- Linux (ppc)
- Mac OS X (x86)
- Mac OS X (ppc)
- MorphOS (ppc)
- WarpOS (m68k/ppc)
- Windows (x86)