RNOEffects is fantastic Amiga News for those of you wanting a simple image processing program. This app for AmigaOS4 and MorphOS focuses on good batch conversion options and alpha channel based effects for the nextgen Commodore Amiga compatible operating systems.
This image processing program is simple, yet it is free, easy to install and is such an tidy app experience that anyone can use it without issues. A handy app that anyone should install.
RNOeffects is a great example of what you can achieve in Hollywood
- Around 30 different image processing effects including drop shadows, elliptic crop, and other effects which would need several steps on other similar programs
- Drawing options for brushes, text, lines, ellipses, boxes, and arrows
- Batch converter and image joiner tools
- All effects can be applied to images in a freely selectable order in a batch conversion or image joining process
- Unlimited amount of images can be joined as a single image
- Can save multiple images to a single PDF file
With this app you can really print out images by saving your images to PDF. Now, that’s neat and handy.
One of the most awesome things with this app, is that it is made with Hollywood and it’s available for both PowerPC AmigaOS Compatible MorphOS and OS4, check download options from its homepage.
Get RNOeffects on OS4Depot and MorphOS Storage
The best thing is that this simple image processing program is for free to download.
Also we recommend anyone to help out this awesome developer that helps out and uses lots of his time to deliver such image processing program thru PayPal Donation here.
RNOEffects is a nice and simple image processing program with a focus on good batch conversion options and alpha channel based effects.
You can Download RNOEffects via Grunch, MorphOS Storage (MorphOS), and OS4Depot (AmigaOS4)