An update to the Rave audio editor has been released on os4depot.net.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
– Unlimited Undo, with an option to use the Extended Memory Objects framework.
– Added support for WAV files containing IMA ADPCM-encoded data.
– Faster processing, loading and saving of long samples thanks to optimizations in the sndeditor.gadget.
– Fixed: The list of assigns in the file requester got improperly sorted under certain conditions.
– Fixed: Applying Mute didn’t change the project status to modified, so the Save function remained unavailable.
– Fixed: Pasting mono data from the clipboard into a stereo project didn’t work.
– Fixed: Auditioning a right-channel selection always played left-channel data by mistake.
– Fixed: The channel mixing code in Convert Channels was broken and produced some distortion.
– Updated program documentation.
Just extract the program drawer to a suitable location on your disk, making sure that it has plenty of free space. Replace any previous installation of the program.
– AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition Update 2 or newer.
– Enhancer Core classes (toolbar.gadget, infodata.gadget, select.gadget, shared.image).
– A modern, configurable graphical user interface (GUI).
– A tabbed environment for managing multiple projects from within a single program window.
– A powerful custom file requester with preview playback and other useful features.
– A wide selection of editing functions with unlimited Undo.
– Asynchronous operation: performing a task in a project doesn’t block the other projects.
– Support for multiple clipboard units.
– Modular design with an object-oriented plugin system, which makes the program easy to extend.
– A wide range of supported audio file types and formats.
See the included documentation (or its online version) for more information.